HPS IP Setup
| This article is part of the
Payment Processing Software Library
|Connect to it...|
|Set it up...|
|Learn to use it...|
|More Info ...|
→ Looking for better rates? Get a Free Credit Card Processing Cost Comparison!
Please see Processor Support Contact List
Firewall And Connection Information
IMPORTANT: If using a firewall, please open port 443 for both incoming and outgoing traffic
This information is set in c:\911\data\ccv_link.ini
[Link TCP.HPSSSL]<br\> Host=httpsprod.secureexchange.net<br\> Port=443<br\> TestHost=httpstest.secureexchange.net<br\>
- Enter CreditLine Connection Configuration Dialog
- Select the first line and click Edit
- Configure as shown below
- Enter CreditLine Settlement Parameters Dialog
- Configure the Settlement as shown below by selecting the correct Net Type ;
- Click Merchant Setup to enter Merchant Setup Dialog and configure Merchant Info as shown below ;
Settlement Setup Guidelines
- Check the Merchant Setup in Settlement Configurations: if there are any fields that are completely '0' put a '1' at the end. For instance if Location Number is 00000 make it 00001.
- If any fields are not defined, use 1 padded with 0's
- If Terminal Identification has any letters in it like V replace those with 0. For instance, V5512257 → 05512257.
→ If Apply To Auths is checked, version 3.03.09 and up propagates the Merchant Setup in CreditLine Settlement Parameters Dialog to the Authorization Configuration in CreditLine Authorization Parameters Dialog for all accepted cards of the same class.
For older versions see CreditLine Apply To All Auths Legacy